Eight culinary pathways lead through SalzburgerLand. Anyone who follows them will enjoy an excursion through picturesque countryside. In the process, pleasure-seekers and epicureans will discover their personal favourites on every culinary route. And perhaps even two or three favourites…
- People who appreciate award-winning restaurants rave about the Culinary Pathway for Gourmets
- Not only Fischers Fritz is pleased with the Culinary Pathway for Fish Fans
- Pampered sweet tooths will marvel at the Culinary Pathway for Sweet Tooths
- Those who love beer and distilled spirits can experience the Culinary Pathway for Beer and Schnapps Aficionados
- Delicate cheese specialities can be enjoyed on the Culinary Pathway for Cheese Freaks
- Wonderful carnivorous delights can be savoured on the Culinary Pathway for Meat Eaters
- And the special hut atmosphere attracts visitors year-round to the Culinary Pathway for Hut Lovers
In addition to these culinary routes, other culinary highlights are waiting in SalzburgerLand for pampered connoisseurs.
From region to region
The unique combination of mountains and lakes, rivers and forests, picture-perfect villages and modern towns characterises this province in a very impressive manner. Every single region – from the Salzburg Lake District to the Hohe Tauern National Park – has its special features.