With its unique landscapes and the incomparable Mozart City right in the middle, Salzburg is the perfect place for congresses, meetings and incentives.
The environment is of course only part of a successful event. Even more important are the matching locations, of which there are numerous in the city and state of Salzburg. Over 60 locations are available, from small hotels for meetings with just a few of you, up to large event halls for up to 800 people.
The staff of the Salzburg Convention Bureau will take care of the organisation and the appropriate supporting programmes.
The free services of the Salzburg Convention Bureau include:
- Assistance in planning events in Salzburg
- Information about the Salzburg offer
- Advice on choosing the right event location
- Proposals for event dates
- Contact to the individual companies and invitation to offer
- Creation and organization of the program in cooperation with local incoming agencies
- Supervision during sightseeing in the city and province of Salzburg
- Publication of events – if desired – in the Salzburg event calendar
- Support for applications for congressional funding and city & country receptions
- Provision of Salzburg information material for your participants
Why Salzburg as a Congress destination?
- The central location and excellent transport links.
- Modern Congress centres and extravagant event locations
- Professional assistance with the organisation
- Attractive cultural programs
- Extensive leisure activities
5 top seminar hotels in SalzburgerLand
Gasthof Gastagwirt in Eugendorf
The Gastagwirt has been serving since the year 1380. Today, this traditional business, close to the City of Salzburg, has 50 comfortable bedrooms, a new Conference Centre with three meeting rooms and a large lounge area, and of course the most up-to-date technology.
Conference guests’ taste buds are looked after with typical Salzburg cuisine and products from the hotel‘s own farm.
- 3 meeting rooms
- 50 bedrooms
- Spa area with indoor swimming pool
Hotel Ammerhauser in Anthering
Just 10 minutes from the motorway and the City of Salzburg, conference guests are treated to a personal and professional service in a quiet atmosphere in this family-run 4-Star hotel Ammerhauser. The air-conditioned, high-quality seminar rooms are equipped with the latest multimedia equipment.
The vast Carrera Racetrack provides extra fun and loosening up during a seminar.
- 7 seminar rooms
- 62 bedrooms
- Awarded with the Golden Flipchart as the best seminar hotel in Austria.
Gut Brandhof in Saalfelden
With over 3,500m² of event space, the Gut Brandlhof 4-Star Superior Conference Seminar Hotel is one of Austria’s seminar hotels with the most comprehensive offers. With a comprehensive spa and incentives, the hotel‘s own 24-hole golf course, as well as the ÖAMTC road safety centre next to the hotel completes the offer.
- 19 conference rooms
- 200 bedrooms and suites
- 24-hole golf course
- 700 m² large car park
Days spent in the middle of the Salzburg mountain region – that is definitely something special. The 4-star Superior Sporthotel Wagrain is a modern Conference Centre for up to 400 people. The light-flooded conference rooms can be separated as required and are equipped with state-of-the-art technology and ergonomic seating. Spa, fitness centre and wellness world provide balance and relaxation.
- 8 conference rooms
- 132 bedrooms and suites
- own mountain hut for evening events
From smaller meetings up to the big event – in the Alpenhaus Kaprun conference guests are perfectly looked after. The flexible room facilities adapt to the number of participants, and are equipped with high-quality seminar technology as standard. Easily calculable conference packages help you plan in advance.
- 4 seminar rooms
- 122 bedrooms
- unique natural scenery
Hotel Hammerschmiede in Anthering
A real insider’s tip is this small 4-Star seminar hotel Hammerschmiede in the middle of the forest. Upon arrival you will be greeted by birds twittering and the murmur of the stream flowing past. A special highlight is the historic hammer mill next to the hotel, which even today is in operation for guests.
- 3 seminar rooms
- 20 bedrooms
- Awarded with both the Austrian and European Environment Award for tourism.
The conference premises on Castle Goldegg are quite unique. Here, you get together in a historic building from the 14th Century. Nevertheless, the extensive rooms offer disabled access right up into the attic. The location at the idyllic Goldeggersee allows enough time to relax aside from the seminar or congress.
See www.salzburgcb.com for an overview of all seminars and conference venues in the city and state of Salzburg.