- GINGERBREAD BISCUITS by Backen mit Christina: download here
- “NUSSBUSSERLKEKSE” NUT KISSES BISCUITS by Vitus Winkler: download here
- MUESLI CHRISTMAS BISCUITS: download here
- SPITZBUBEN BISCUITS by Fredl Rohrmoser: download here
- LEBKUCHEN BURGERS by Caroline Gnigler: download here
- ROSEHIP AND ROSE DREAM BISCUITS by Michaela Schwarzbraun: download here
- GINGERBREAD CHOCOLATE COOKIES: here
These appetising seasonal treats have been tempting the tastebuds through the generations. From Lebkuchen (Austrian gingerbread) to muesli Christmas biscuits (made all the sweeter by their apricots) and “Nussbusserlkekse” (crunchy nut kisses adorned with a golden hazelnut), why not cook up a Christmas storm in your own kitchen and try making some of these delights yourself? A PDF for each of these recipes is available for download below.