Chopping wood is part of the morning exercise to light a warming fire in the fireplace. Solitude and silence quiets the mind and activities such as ski touring, snowshoeing, biking or mountain hiking start at your hut, right at your door. You will have brought your own supplies up to the mountain, the magnificent view replaces the Internet and you cook whenever you feel hungry. Simplicity allows you to discover soothing calmness and time seems to slow down.
Five reasons for a holiday in a self-catering hut:
- You love solitude and seclusion.
- You like to define your own daily routine.
- You prefer to be wireless network and Internet free.
- You come to life when you’re surrounded by nature and silence.
- You love to start your mountain activities right at your door step.