From 13th December, 2021, the lockdown in SalzburgerLand will be phased out for vaccinated and recovered persons.
Information under which conditions events and recreational facilities can be visited again can be found here.
What are the current rules for events?
- Admission is only permitted with a valid 2G certificate
- FFP2 masks are mandatory
- For indoor events without assigned seating there is a maximum limit of max. 25 people
- For indoor events with assigned seating, there is a maximum limit of max. 2,000 people
- For outdoor events without assigned seating, there is a maximum limit of max. 300 people
- For outdoor events with assigned seating, there is a maximum limit of max. 4,000 people
What regulations apply to skiing?
Information on this can be found HERE.
Are recreational facilities allowed to be open?
For recreational and cultural facilities that are allowed to reopen after 12th December, 2021:
- A general ban on standing catering and a ban on bar operations
- Access is only permitted with a valid 2G certificate
- A FFP2 mask obligation applies
- Contact details are to be collected
Are sports facilities allowed to be open?
Sports venues will be allowed to reopen after 12th December, 2021 under the following conditions:
- Access is permitted only with a valid 2G proof
- There is a FFP2 mask requirement in all accessible areas. No mask needs to be worn during the sport. Likewise, no minimum distance must be maintained.
What regulations apply at the Christmas markets?
Christkindl markets are allowed to reopen from 12th December, subject to the following minimum standards:
- Valid 2G proof must be presented for entry
- FFP2 masks are mandatory on the grounds of the Christkindlmarkt
- There will be a contact data collection
- There is a maximum limit of max. 300 people at the same time
What regulations apply to shops?
The trade and body-related service providers may reopen from Monday 13th December, 2021. Customers will need a 2G certificate to enter and the wearing of an FFP2 mask is required.
On the following pages you will find answers to the most important questions about framework conditions and protection – Ministry of Social Affairs, leisure regulations as well as trade fairs and events.