What should I consider when checking out of my accommodation?
- If possible, use an online checkout to reduce congestion at the reception. Please check with your accommodation company directly if this option exists
- If possible, make use of the contactless handover of keys and keycards at holiday apartments and houses
- If possible, pay contactless with ATM/debit or credit card
Are there international travel warnings for SalzburgerLand and what does this mean for me on my return journey?
An overview of current entry restrictions for some European countries (excerpt) on return from Austria:
- Travel warning for all of Austria, colour code Orange
- 10-day home quarantine for travellers (not exchangeable with negative PCR test)
- Travel warning for all of Austria, colour code red
- Travel is strongly discouraged
- In the course of online registration (Passenger Locator Form), the local authority decides whether travellers must be in a 10-day quarantine upon arrival
- Travel warning for the whole of Austria
- Registration requirement for travellers from Austria
- 14-day quarantine obligation for arrivals from Austria
- No possibility of testing as a quarantine exemption
- You do not need to show a test if you are only transiting through Austria without a stopover
Travel warnings from other countries and restrictions on return from SalzburgerLand are currently in force also for guests from the Czech Republic, Germany, Switzerland, Denmark and Sweden (among others).