In no other county in Austria can you find a higher density of organic businesses than in SalzburgerLand. It’s no wonder then that here you will find a real Organic Paradise. Organic producers and hosts reach out to make organic available for everyone. Top-class Organic Hotels offer sustainable holiday pleasures in every perspective. Every business in the Salzburger Organic Paradise is a member of Bio-Austria which guarantees the highest quality organic produce through independent control authorities.
The butterfly is the symbol for organic holidays:
The blue butterfly invites you for a Salzburger organic breakfast, full of fresh organic delicacies from local producers.
- Alpin Spa Hotel Haus Hirt ****, Bad Gastein
- Hotel im Wald Hammerschmiede ****, Anthering near Salzburg
- Puradies ****, Leogang
The green butterfly stands for all-day organic offers which are complemented by conventional selections for real organic fans.
- Das Grüne Hotel zur Post ***, Salzburg City
- Gartenhotel Theresia ****s, Saalbach-Hinterglemm
- Hotel Castello Königsleiten****, Wald im Pinzgau
- Holzhotel Forsthofalm ****, Leogang
- Landidyll Blasiwirt ***, St. Margarethen im Lungau
- Hotel & Villa Auersperg ****, Salzburg City
The organge butterfly symbolises 100% organic pleasure. All meals and drinks come from organic farms straight to the table – ideally in season and locally grown.