Silent Night Museum-Arnsdorf
The Christmas or Peace song of our time Silent Night, Holy Night was composed in Arnsdorf.
Friday to Sunday from 2-5 pm and by appointment. Open every day in the run-up to Christmas.
Registration by email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration by phone directly with the Curator Max Gurtner: Tel. +43 664 158 9400
Weidmoos: Moor area in the SalzburgerLand
The former upland moor of Weidmoos is a habitat for many rare species of bird. For this reason, it was declared as a bird sanctuary by the European Union in 2001. Many measures were undertaken simultaneously to safeguard the habitats for rare species of bird and at the same time deliver living experiences for holiday guests. Animal lovers can discover, amongst others, these species of bird in the Weidmoos bird paradise:
- White Star-Bluethroat
- Spotted Crake
- Eagle Owls
In total, over 150 species of birds have been counted in Weidmoos.
- Along the themed path, the habitats, the bird species and the history of Weidmoos are presented.
- In the “Info Point Weidmoos” you can learn everything about the Weidmoos and the LIFE project The Weidmoos lives!
- From a hide, you can observe birds undisturbed.
- A 12m high lookout tower offers an impressive overview of the area
- Take a break for the Pleasure Tour Weidmoos and let yourself be pampered!
- NEW! Relax on our new relax cradle loungers and enjoy the beautiful natural scenery with all your senses…
Tourist Office opening hours:
In Summer, the tourist office is open only if required. For a guided tour with a film presentation, you are more than welcome to organise an appointment with the Chairman Johann Grießner Tel. +43 664 400 8733.
Further information is available directly on the homepage.